- Ball Play
- Decks & Stages
- Fencing & Gates
- Fitness Equipment
- Forest School Equipment
- Inclusive Playground Equipment
- Mark Making Panels
- Natural Play
- Outdoor Classrooms, Shelters & Awnings
- Play Houses
- Play Items
- Play Panels
- Play Towers
- Playground Markings
- Sand & Water Play
- Sound and Musical Play
- Storage & Bins
- Swings, Slides & Springers
- Themed Play Items
- Traverse Walls
- Trim Trail
- Wet Room
We process personal information for certain legitimate business purposes which include, some or all, of the following:
- Where the processing enables us to enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve our services/communications for the benefit of the customer.
- To identify and prevent fraud.
- To enhance the security of our networks and information systems.
- To better understand how people, interact with our social media and web sites.
- To provide postal communications which we think will be of benefit and interest to you.
- To determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and our advertising.
Whenever we process data for these purposes we will ensure that we always keep your Personal Data rights in the highest regard and take into account all of your data protection right under any and all current UK legislation.
You have the right to object to this processing at any time. If you wish to do so, please opt out by emailing email@example.com
Please bear in mind that if you object, this may affect our ability to carry out the tasks above which may be of benefit to you.
This new policy doesn’t change the way that we handle your data. We will only use and store the minimum amount of data required and will not share any personal data with any third party without prior consent
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
How do we protect your information?
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at